Monday, March 2, 2015

mormon.org is COOL!!


This week Jordan made us spaghetti! Yummy! And we were able to have his sister over as well! Who is now engaged!! Woohoo! :) So that was fun. They remind me a lot of my family back at home because they are always play fighting and having fun :) Them and Stephanie’s family really make me think of my family and how blessed I am to have them! We may have wrestling matches and may argue about what is on TV.. but we still really love each other. So I am grateful for that wonderful reminder every once in a while! 

As for our 72 year old investigator, right now we are giving him a break. He isn’t too much into religion he says. But he is willing to look at the Book of Mormon and he studied that and the Bible last time we came over. So we gave him a Restoration pamphlet and told him that we would be back in a few weeks to see how he is doing and what he thought of the pamphlet and he was open to that! Sometimes all we can do is share simply and offer a powerful testimony and let it sit for awhile. Don’t worry!! We aren’t giving up on him. He just needs some time to think and study! 

This week has been a lot of contacting! Which I love!! Sister Leeson is doing awesome as well! She is talking a lot more to the people we meet on the street and she is starting to start up the conversations!! :) She is coming along so well!! :) And it is wonderful because it is getting warmer! The end of this week it has been up to -5 (opposed to -20 from last week) so people will actually take some time to listen to what we have to share. I love giving out mormon.org cards too! It is like handing out $100 or eternal life! Only if people could just understand how important it was! OOOOOHHHHH on that note!! We got a mormon.org referral that actually wants to meet with us and requested a Book of Mormon! Those are sometimes rare. Usually they are pranks from friends, but this girl actually wants one!! :D We are visiting with her tonight! So I will let you know how that goes next week!! :) 

We got to go to Wolfe Island again this week!! It is still as fun as it was last time! :) We still act like little kids and walk around the boat in freezing cold temperatures because it is so cool!! :) Then I tried giving a mormon.org card to someone on the ferry and he denied me... but hey! It happens right!? Life goes on!! And I haven’t been able to play in the snow at all this winter! So Winnie let us go play in her backyard this morning! :) It was so much fun! It looks like there is a ton of snow but most of it is frozen so it was only the top layer we played in. We made snow angels and ran and jumped in it. It was just a ball!! :D 

I love you all and I am so grateful for your prayers!! 

-Sister Gillins 


FINALLY PLAYING IN THE SNOW!
  

SISTER LEESON AND I
LOVE GOING TO WOLFE ISLAND!
I LOVE MY FRIEND WINNIE!

HEY!








No comments:

Post a Comment