Monday, March 23, 2015

Transfers!

So I am leaving my beloved area of Kingston! :( I am so sad. I have grown so close to those who are here! Today one of our investigators took us out to lunch. She is trying to break my heart I tell ya!! But I am so grateful for her! 

I am on my way to the Richmond Hill area…it is about 30 minutes from downtown Toronto!

This week has been really great! We were able to go to Oshawa for zone conference! It was so much fun! Winnie was able to spend the day with us as a missionary! She was set apart and everything!! It was so awesome because she was able to help us in our role plays and everything! It was so fun and exciting. She spent the whole day with us. After we made our long 2 hour ride back home we went and dropped by some potential investigators and then we trained later that night. :) It was fun to be able to see her as a missionary! 

I was also able to see Sis. Perreira again!! :D yay! Her sister is in the branch here in Kingston and she was here for March break. So I was able to have dinner with them. It was so much fun! It was fun seeing how much we have both changed with in almost a year of us seeing each other! It is fun to be able to see loved ones again! 

Oh ya!! Yifan got the priesthood this week!! We saw him in the foyer after church and he pulled out his certificate! It was so cool!! He was really excited! It is really fun to see people progress in the gospel. It truly is an amazing thing to see those you come to love experience the blessings that come from the gospel. Missions are amazing things and I have created life time friendships here! One of my favorite things Yifan said is, "Now I get to bath people! ;)" haha (if you don't remember he asked Jordan to give him a bath.) He now can bless the lives of others! It is a chain!! And the joy that comes from sharing the gospel and helping others come unto Christ is one of the greatest joys you will have! 

I love you all and will give you an update of how Richmond Hill is next week!!! :D 

God speed the right! 

-Sister Gillins 

ps. sorry for the small sad letter... ran out time! 

ST. PATRICKS DAY
MULTI ZONE CONFERENCE



No comments:

Post a Comment