Monday, May 26, 2014

I love to Look for Rainbows

Weather here in London is like Utah. One moment it is sunny and hot and the next it is a down pour. Sister Bodine and I were tracting in the rain!! It was the best though. People were willing to let us in and then we were able to share our message with them. We met a cute little family and they are willing to listen and see how through the Gospel of Jesus Christ they can live together for forever!

This week I really had to learn how to approach and talk with people because we had a lot of time to walk around and meet people. Sister Bodine is also having me take the lead in everything,….so it is up to me to start the conversation, get their information and ask for referrals and such . It was scary, but I did it! And the more I did it, the more fun it became. There are so many people in this world with so many different stories and you can always relate it back to the gospel. I think it is amazing that as missionaries we aren't trying to change people’s minds, but just adding upon the things they already know and believe.

We have some amazing investigators who are giving up so much in order to be able to live with our Heavenly Father again some day. Some people are giving up their way of living to follow Christ. It is amazing to watch and see.

Sister Bodine and I got to hold some baby ducks yesterday.. and my oh my they are too cute! They are so fluffy and they squeak! Oh, they are so cute! So, we definately took pictures!!

Loves ya!

-Sister Gillins 


"Teaching in the Rain"
Rainy days are the Best!


FLUFFY  BABY  DUCKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment