Friday, February 28, 2014

THEY CALL ME SISTER

I love the MTC. It is an amazing place and you learn so much. The key is to have a good attidtude and everything will go well. 
My companions name is Sister Bottcher. She is from Alberta Canada :) She is so cute and has a sweet spirit. 
I was made the Sister Training leader in my district. 
The food here is awesome. I never go hungry. 
The hardest thing is not having my stuff animal and a fan to sleep with. It is hard to sleep in silence. and my roommates wake up in the middle of the night and talk.. so that is fun. 
The hardest part about not having a phone is that funny things happen and I cant text someone right away to tell them. 
I am sorry my thoughts are scattered. Its been a busy past couple days. It feels like i have been here a month but I dont feel like I  have enough time to be here before I go out in the feild. 
I love you all. God be with you till we meet again!! 
Love,
Sister Gillins


No comments:

Post a Comment