Tuesday, February 25, 2014

HERE COMES THE WATERWORKS


Today I said "See you later" to my best friends and family. Tonight I became a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I report to the MTC tomorrow. I think back to everything that has gotten me here and it all started with my family. I have the best family in the world. They all have taught me how to love but the most important part is to be kind. 

I am excited to start this new adventure. It will be hard, I will miss my friends and family, but I will see them again soon. My grandma told me tonight that "This is like you paying your tithing on the first 20 years of your life." I am giving my time to the Lord for the next 18 months. 

I know my Heavenly Father loves me and all of his children. He wants them to some day come back to live with him. For the next 18 months I will be the Lords hands to bring the world his truth. 

Love,

 

SISTER GILLINS

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment